Tuesday, August 08, 2006

We were at the beach last week ..........

And boy was it nice. Just to get away and not have the same ole schedule. Although Steve and I have come to the conclusion that as long as Em is young, our vacations aren't really a vacation, she just requires a lot of "interaction". But we also deteremined that next year we're either vacationing with another family or taking her a friend. It will leave us with more "us" time. By the way, it was our first time in Destin FL.

We did a mini photo shoot, with the purpose of taking pictures for a Christmas card. I haven't sent out Christmas cards in a while. I figure if I have the picture done already, getting the cards printed will be a snap!

For some reason, I've tried to download a couple of shots for two days now, and can't get them to download to blogger. I'll try it in another post.

There are pictures of all of us (my mom, dad, Steve, Em and me.) Those pictures were taken by a nice lady on the beach that was helping set up for a wedding. She did a pretty good job. We passed a family arriving on the beach when we were leaving to have their pictures made... they had a photographer following them. When we got back to the condo, we downloaded our pictures and everyone agreed that we probably saved ourselves $300, because our pictures were so good! I can't wait to get some of them printed and framed. I have a really good shot of my cute hubby .... it's going in a frame on my desk!

Gotta run and read a book (I'm on a reading kick - just finished a James Patterson book Violets are Blue it was really good!)

No comments: