Friday, July 28, 2006

I want one of these ...........

On the Making Memories blog they have listed on the new stuff debuted at CHA. I want - no - NEED one of these!


"12” x 12” Precision Paper Trimmer – Professional construction meets sophisticated utility with this trimmer. The long-lasting rotary blade provides accurate, straight cuts, while sharpening itself at the same time. Its one-of-a kind folding design offers crafters a full 12”x12” cutting surface, that folds down to easily fit into a Runway Roller™. A trimmer this specialized, at this affordable price, makes it a cut above the rest. "

Isn't it cool! A full 12x12 trimmer, that folds! I love it!!!! Gotta find one NOW!

Also, here's a couple shots from my most recent photography adventure. This is my best friends 16 (almost) daughter. We took these pictures so she could put them in her b-day invitation (which I'm making, with lots of help!) The pictures with "the boyfriend" was just because we wanted them!!

Aren't they cute!?!?!?!

More later ................................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great photos! Great trimmer! Might have to try to get my hands on that one. I've been wanting something just like that!