Monday, July 10, 2006

Guess what we did Saturday night?



Yep, I was one of 47, 699 that was that LP Field for the Kenny Chesney concert in Nashville. VERY COOL. It was a night to remember. First, it was DD's first concert. She adores Kenny. (Informed me this weekend that she's gonna name her first born son Kenny!) Second, $60 worth of tee-shirts got cigarette burn on it. Third, I got beer poured in my seat and down my back. Fourth, Kenny freakn' rocked!!!!

I didn't take my camera (glad I didn't, would probably have ended up with beer all over it!), so I'm going to borrow pictures from the Tennessean.com (our local newspaper)


Okay, Little Big Town was good. Good choice for an opening act. Dierks Bently.... wow! He's a hottie! Great job! Big and Rich ...... oh my gosh, what a great concert! I'd love to see them for a full concert. Gretchen Wilson, we'll I like her songs on the radio (Here for the party, Redneck Woman, etc), but to hear a lot of her songs, well, I'm not that huge of a fan. Kenny rocked the house! Keith Urban..... Em and I screamed our heads off! And we were within a stones throw from the mini stage that Kenny came up on, so we got to see him close ....... we were screaming our looney heads off! It was a blast, even with all the "trouble" around us. Which by the way, the cops came down once to straighten them out and then the girl next to me got sent to the hospital (her friends got a text message from her) don't have a clue what happened, but her friend left their seats. I guess that went to get her! She was really wasted. My question .... why would you pay all that money only to get so drunk you don't remember it? That my friends is stupid!!!! We (Em, hubby and I) had a great time, as did the people beside us and in front of us and we were all stone sober!

Thats it for now. I got the new Stampin' Up catalog. Gonna try and look at it today. But at a quick glance, looks like a really great catalog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! Great pics!!!!

Cheryl Wray said...

Ooh, I'm jealous! He is such a cutie patootie! Lovin' those pics!