Thursday, July 13, 2006

I WANT to lose 10 lbs

Okay, so 10lbs isn't such a big deal. I can do this .......... before July 30? I don't know, thats a lot. When I was doing WW faithfully, I think one week I lost 4 lbs, but after that I averaged about 2 lbs a week. I don't have 5 weeks to lose this weight. So I think I'm going back on the South Beach diet. No sweets, no bread .... but I refuse to give up fruit! They are my salvation to the sweet thing! So anyways, send good vibes to me. We leave July 30 for vacation ......... actually I might to try to talk DH into leaving a day early and spend the night someplace on the way down. The reason for this weight loss thing? I bought two bathing suits from JCPenney.



One is this one. I can't believe I actually bought a two piece ....... oh my what was I thinking? Well, let me tell you. After seeing how many people actually wear a two piece that really shouldn't, I started thinking.... hey, I don't look THAT bad in a two piece, so I bought the bullet and did it. Now, I'll probably wear it mostly on vacation and at the house, but still.... I could wear it to Wave Pool or Nashville Shores and MAYBE be comfortable! The one is black with the floral print. Halter top and high waist bottoms. I asked Em what she thought and she said the bottom were too high! HA - my answer was they are keeping stuff hidden!

I can't find a picture of the other one. It's a tankini - orange and pink. It's safe. Cute! Very momish ..... They were kinda expensive, but usually when they cost a little more, you can wear them for several years.

Okay, gotta run .... wish me luck losing the weight so fast ..... I'm gonna do it!!! Salads and meat for the next three weeks!!!!

No comments: