Thursday, August 10, 2006

Pictures of the beach .......

I thought these were here yesterday, but I guess the post didn't make it.

Let me try again!!!

The yellow rope behind our heads was to keep people off the dunes. Since we were in Destin FL and Katrina tore up most of the dunes, we had to go to the state park in the area to get dunes in the back ground. Ours at "our" beach were still gone and what was there was yucky red dirt/sand/concrete mixture. Mom can take the rope out in Photoshop. I can too in elements, but she's much better at it and is now retired, so she has more time on her hands than I do!!!


Lovin' this picture of us. Eyes are good, smiles are good, color is pretty good, hair isn't blowing crazy!

The whole clan. Nice picture. Look how all the "khaki's" are different colors. I bought my shorts while I was in FL, got a great deal on them. All three of us (Steve, me and Em) had to have white shirts while we were there .... another good deal!

I'll post more later! Got some funny kissing pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great and look so professional.