Thursday, August 10, 2006

Okay, I'll bite!

I love Amy Howe's blog, scrapbook pages and especially her photographer. I stalk her blog daily! She kinda fussed at us stalkers who don't post comments and issued at challenge ..... I've been tagged. If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged also!!!


If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?
Right now, I'm pretty content where I am. I've lived on the same street all my life, I don't know anything else. I really like quaint little towns, where things are slow and easy! But don't have any place in mind.
What's your favorite article of clothing? Embrassing as it is, a pair of cut off sweat pants that have a million holes in them, but they are so comfy!
Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? Muscular arms and chest, toned legs, nice behind!
What's the last CD that you bought? Rascall Flatts
Where's your favorite place to be? Anywhere other than work!
Where's your least favorite place to be? Work!
What's your favorite place to be massaged? Never had one, but have a gift certificate!
Strong in mind or strong in body? mind!
What time do you wake in the morning? With the alarm, 5:15 am; without around 8:00
What's your favorite kitchen appliance? Microwave!
What makes you really angry? People being inconsiderate of others feelings and opinions.
If you could play any instrument, what would it be? Piano
Favorite color? Purple
Which do you prefer, sports car or SUV? Depends on what they are. I drive a truck and love being up higher on the road, but I love the new little 4-door BMW's!
Do you believe in afterlife? Heaven? Yes!
Favorite children's book? Charlottes Web
What is your favorite season? Toss up between spring and fall.
What's your least favorite household chore? cleaning bathrooms
If you could have one super power, what would it be? flying
If you have a tattoo, what is it? nope, don't have one ......... yet :)
Can you juggle? Nope
The one person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to? My great grandmother, I was about 3 months old when she died.
What's your favorite day? Saturday - although they are pretty busy.
What's in the trunk of your car? Don't have a trunk, but in the bed of my truck is a fold-up chair.
Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger? HAMBURGER!

Have fun!

No comments: