Tuesday, August 22, 2006

UGH!

I forgot my blogger password and then couldn't remember my login! How did I get kicked out of the "automatic" password thingy? I just couldn't remember any of it cause I never sign on. Oh well, I'm here now!

Em started Goodpasture last week. Wednesday was 1/2 day, Thursday full day. Em is very a very social person. She's happiest when she is surrounded by her friends. And she's always been more of a leader than a follower ..... till now! We went to the "back to school bash" Friday night at the school and I watched her follow a goup of little girls around that she kinda knew. She was like the 5th wheel. It broke my heart. They didn't appear to be mean to her, it was just they could care less if she was there or not. I honestly made me think to myself, my gosh, what have we done. But then the logical part of my brain took over and said, you've made the best decision you could for your child..... she'll make friends eventually, but she'll get a GREAT education NOW! And I know, she will make friends. I just hope she lets if happen at its own pace and not force it, which has been my advice to her. These little girls have probably always gone to school together, give it time. But still, it's hard to wait, I know that! She did have a lot homework last night. It took us 3 hours to do it because she didn't want to do it and couldn't focus on it! Hopefully it will get better.

Nothing happening other than school and cheerleading. I have an 8x8 book started, but can't get in the mood for it. I really need to, cause I've got our work craft fair in Oct. So that only gives me a month to work on stuff. Honestly, I'm thinking I might give up my spot, I'm just not feeling "it" right now. Scrapbooking is the last thing I want to do!

Gotta run! More later

No comments: