Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Our class project at CKC Nashville


This was the page we made in the Li'L Davis "Tinseltown" class at the Creating Keepsakes Convention. I really enjoyed the class. Using some of the new products, kinda stepping out of my "box" to create a large 12x12 layout using a small 4x6 picture (not something I would do on a regular basis - lots of waste if you ask me). But I really liked the products. I've found them at Rocky Mountain Hobbies, but thats about it so far.I hope one our great local stores will carry them. I heard that several people were disappointed in the class, but I guess I didn't have real high expections of it once I learned Jenni Bowlin wasn't going to be there. I figured I could always take a more intimate class with her at ScrapIt!. Michelle Hill was good, but needed a wireless microphone. Hope you like the page, I sure do!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I like the page!! Very cool. Is Scrap It not carrying much Lil Davis now that Jenni's not their connection?? I love that paper. If you find it anywhere locally, LMK.

Glad you enjoyed the convention.

Hollye said...

I love that layout. I took the free class that they taught at Scrap It and convinced Michelle to give me the kits that she taught at CKC that day. I actually offered to buy them from her, but she wouldn't let me. Only thing is...I don't have the instructions. So, thanks for posting that! I can figure it out from there.

I've not seen you in forever! Where have you been cropping at lately? We are will be moving temporarily to Michigan, so we are getting ready to downsize some stuff and sell the house. I am cropping at Scrap It on the 20th of this month though!