Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The birthday sleepover is right around the corner!

Em's b-day party is Friday night/Saturday. I have lots for the girls to do. 8 girls to be exact. At least we think everyone is coming. I haven't heard about 2 of them, but I assume they are coming. Its a luau party, very tropical. We're decorating flip-flops, having a chocolate "fountain" for fruits and fun stuff, decorating a 8x8 scrapbook page and a frame, (with tropical paper - the 8x8 page will stay for Em's book - a lime green book - and the frame will go with a picture of the girl and Em.) painting a sun catcher, limbo (to limbo music!) and if warm enough, playing in the sprinkler?(this is a huge maybe!). I know one little girl has to leave early Saturday morning - so I plan on doing the present thing Friday night, but doing cupcakes on Saturday at lunch - is that okay?

Maintained today in the weight loss area ........ I guess that's better than gaining!

More later!

No comments: