Wednesday, May 03, 2006

No weighing in today ............

I gotta make a run at lunch to Hobby Lobby. I need more "ruler" ribbon for the clipboard I'm working on. I also need to look at their paper to see if they have any other "teacher" paper. Might make a another teacher clipboard.

I sent off Em's Goodpasture application today. Cross your fingers that they have room for her this fall and that she tests well enough to be accepted. I've already come to terms that they might hold her back a year, which will be okay, IF she needs it. She's not the best student, but some of that might be enviroment and some of it might be parents. I was a terrible student, never wanted to do homework or study for test, so I'm afraid my study habits have worn off on her. This is the reason I'd be a terrible home school mom!!!

This weekend I'm going scrapbooking in the house that Kathy at Scrappuccino's owns. Me and some unamed friends (they might want anyone to know!!!) will spend Friday night and all day Saturday working!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT for some serious scrapping time!!! My plan is to bring the 8x8 book that I've got an order for and finish it .... hey its possible I got 6 pages down Sunday night in about 2 hours, I already have all the papers picked out, just gotta assemble them and put down embellishments. Then work and finish my cruise album. After I finish it I can start our Disney album!!! I'm so looking forward to that. My plan is to have Em help me write the journaling for it in her words! Too cute!!! She so loved this trip and talks about it at least once a week! I've made/covered the 12 x 12 album with Mickey fabric. Now, just to load up on page protector from Micheals!

More later!

No comments: