Friday, April 28, 2006

Whew! Orders, orders, orders AND a DATE!

I've got orders!!!!!! A lady at work wants me to do: one 8x8 album for her mom (first grandbaby) and two paper bag albums for g-grandma and g-aunt all by Mother's Day. I'm not sure I can get them all done by Mom's Day, make no promises, but promising the 8x8 by Mom's Day. THEN she wants another 8x8 something toward the end of May. AND my mom showed off my clipboards and I have two orders for those, one by next Saturday. This is for a teacher and I already have the stuff, so I'm thinking it will be pretty easy. Actually with this one, the back with be more decorated than the front since the object is for her to use it when she starts teaching this coming fall. It's a graduation present. The other clipboard is for a senior that is graduating and going to college. The mom isn't sure if she wants to do it in the old high school colors or the new college colors, either way the theme is football. WOW! I gotta get busy! And this Saturday I'm spending the day taking classes at the CK convention.


I've got a date tonight! I'm really excited! DH and I are actually dressing up (somewhat) and going to eat at PF Changs! Yea, outside of Joelton!!!! We rarely go somewhere to eat unless we are already out, but I've got two gift cards to eat the PF Changs and one of them expires soon. My boss gave me both of them for Adminstrative Assistant day, last year and this year! We'll pretty much eat free and I'll have some left for a couple of lunches!

More later!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

PF Changs! Yum - oh! Hope you had a great time! Did you take pictures?