Monday, April 10, 2006

I missed a post

I should have posted on 4/5/06, but forgot. Sorry. I've lost 15.6 lbs! YEA!!! I'm not sure how it happened, cause I've really not tried, just controling what I eat and how much. I think I might be stuck at this weight though and without excerising, it probably won't come off. Just 10 more pounds is all I want to lose! Well, that my personal goal. I'm sure I should weight alittle less than my goal, but for me its all about how the clothes fit. Another 10 lbs will put me in the perfect, easy to find size!

The tornadoes that came though Mid-TN Friday afternoon were very frightening. Luckily, all my family was safe. DD was at school, which was on lock down, nobody leaving and being in a school building was safer than the daycare or my car! Everyone else was down town. Some people I work with had some damage, but nobody that I know was hurt. Thank goodness.

Still not in the mood to scrapbook shop. I actually went to Hobby Lobby Saturday and carried something around for a few minutes, but put it back. I really didn't need it, especially at full price!

More later!

1 comment:

TracieClaiborne said...

Congratulations on your weight loss - that's a lot!!!!! I'm proud of you. I wish your motivation would rub off on me. hehe