Thursday, May 11, 2006

My stinkin' computer ...........

okay, so I can't really complain, because this is my work computer, but it is soooooo slow. I'm slated to get a new one in November though!!!! YEA!

We're going on a real vacation! We haven't planned on going on a vacation this year, just because of the remodeling we've been doing and plan on doing and with Emilee starting private school this year. But my parents are renting a condo in Destin for a week July 29-Aug 6. So we're going down for 4 or 5 days. YEA ME! I can't wait to just rest by the ocean, get a killer late season tan and maybe scrapbook!!! I need to search out a store ....... any ideas, let me know!

I've pretty much maintained my weight for another week. I weighed 2 ounces less, but to me that's the same.

Today is our screening at Goodpasture. I'm kinda nervous, but I'm sure everything will be good!

More later!!!

No comments: