Friday, June 02, 2006

Oh yea, tonight is going to be nice!!!!!

First, my good buddy, Cheryl and I are going to Scrappuccino's to the monthly crop. I haven't been since December! WOW! They think I've forgotten about them. But really it's just been life getting in the way. I actually tried to pre-plan some pages last night of DD. I'm trying to finish up her "everyday" album for 2001. Can you believe, I'm 5 years behind!!! I really need to try and only do the everyday important pictures and get moving. I think with these pictures, I'll start that process. I'm going to choose the best 4 or 5 and do a 2 page spread with them. Oh yea, I do have one heritage layout I want to work on too. It's of my mom when she was about 2 years old. It's a scan of a picture that hung in my grandfathers bedroom for as long as I could remember. Now it hangs in my mom's hallway (the hallway of fame!). I also have one of her when she was about 6 mos old that hung in his room too. I might buy some paper to go with it tonight, although I recently got the Urban Coulture paper in my SO kit, and that might work really well..... My goal tonight is to buy as few things as possible. And I also tried to skim down what I'm taking to the crop. I always come in with a million things. Of course, I've out grown my Generations tote and really need something bigger, but I can't find exactly what I want. So tonight I have my generations tote, a bag with ideas and my letter binder, and a rubbermaid tote with all my emblishements I might need thrown in it. I also have my ribbon tote, but I usually leave it in the car and only get it out if I need it.

Second good part of the night, DD is spending the night with Nana & Grandaddy and DH is working nights, so I'll have the bed to myself tonight. YEA, freedoom to sleep in the middle. Of course, since he's working nights, I'll probalby not sleep good, but just to spread out will be nice!

Third, working on my own pictures tonight will be fun. I've been surfing the net looking at different layouts and I'm very inspired to do some fun, amazing work tonight. When I get them finished, I'll post!

More later!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey! I'm a middle-bed-sleeper too!!
LOL!