Thursday, June 08, 2006

Great weekend!

I've tried for several days to get this post out, hopefully it'll make it today!

Weekend recap:

Had a GREAT time scrapbooking Friday night at the crop at Scrappuccino's! I love cropping at a store, so many options. My friend Cheryl had a blast too. I forsee us doing it again!!! Next one, July 7!

I can't decide if I want to continue buying QK or save up for a Cricut? I love my QK, but know that I'd love the Cricut just as much! Decisions, decisions!

Nothing profound to say today. I'm working on a baby album for a client. Hoping to pretty much finish it tonight. We watched 40 Year Old Virgin last night. So stinkin' funny! I laughed my fat butt off!!!!! Seriously it was great. I got it from Netflix and so it was Unrated, which meant we had to watch it when DD was gone. She went to sleep at 5:30 last night and slept all the way to this morning. I think its one of the few I'd actually buy! Watch it!

Guess I need to run. I've been in staff all morning, so I'm a little behind on all my normal stuff!

More later...............

No comments: