Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Wow, it's been a while!

Since I updated. Sorry! Nothing great or exciting happening! Work, work and a little play. Oh yea, was sick this past weekend, stomach bug.... nothing like it! I still don't feel 100%, but I think I'm on the mend. Nobody else in the family has gotten it, so maybe it will stay that way.

I've been on AMY HOWE's blog this morning (http://www.amyhowe.typepad.com/) I love her work! She seriously rocks. I love her layouts, can spot them anywhere and I wish she lived closer so she could take some of those awesome pictures of Em. Anyways, I sent her an email, I know pretty lame, but I wanted to pick her brain! Lets hope she responds! I'll let you know if she does.

I've been a lazy scrapbooker, but with just case. I'm been battling some serious headache almost daily and haven't really felt like concentrating on anything to intently at night. I think its either my sinuses or my eyes. I can't figure out which since both hurt around the same area. I've had two migrane type headaches in the past few weeks - in the bed sick headache and then almost everyday just a bad, bad headache. I can function with them, so I don't complain to the family too much, but I do seem to get motion sick with them more frequently than usual, so I think thats odd. I probably need to go to the doctor, but it'll cost money (copay and such). I did call and he called me in an antibotic and a steriod pack for my sinuses, but I don't think they helped and when I got sick Saturday night I stopped taking everything. The antibotic upset my stomach (usually do when I take a strong antibotic). I've talked with a friend of mine who says sinus headaches and migrane are very similar, so I can't tell what I'm really having. I do know that I've switched saline solution and so far today, my eyes aren't bothering me too bad. We'll see!

Oh yea, I wanted to comment on Days of Our Lives! Can you belive that Patch and Kayla are back! OMG! I've heard many people say that this story line is one of the best in a while. We'll see!

I thought I'd post a layout. Make the blog more exciting. Here's an old one:



This is of my best friends daughter and mine eating pudding. I think the picture was taken in 2002. I probably made the layout last year. It's for Em's special 11 x8.5 book. Mostly all single picture layouts of special days or some of my favorite pictures of her.

More later!

No comments: