Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Cheer Camp has started

Em is in Cheer Camp for the next three days at Goodpasture. It's a fund raiser for the Varsity team. I was worried about Em because she wouldn't know anyone, but a friend of hers is there also. And we know one of the varsity girls, so I introduced them. She wanted me to stay, but I couldn't cause I'm at work. Thursday there is a "pep" rally. I'll go to that and watch! She seems to really love Cheerleading and pays attention pretty good. She's cheer this year at our park for the Jr Pro Vikings team, but next year she could cheer for the school. I'm torn on this. That means she won't finish her "cheer" career for the Vikings, which saddens me, but cheering at the school will give her a head start for trying out for middle school.

I took pictures at a wedding this weekend. I thought maybe they'd have a "real" photographer, but they didn't. So it was basically me and some point and shoot cameras. Most of my pictures turned out pretty good (some of the staged couple shots are good enough to frame in my opinon) but the inside cermony shots were terrible. The church was kinda dark, so I really needed a tripod, but didn't bring it. I know better next time.

DH was coorporative enough that we went to Nana's afterwards to get some family shots outside while we were dressed nicely. Once I get them resized, I'll post a couple.

Gotta run and do some work. Here's two OLD layouts! But I love them because I love paper piecing. Both the giraffe and the monkey are from coloring books .......


1 comment:

TracieClaiborne said...

Hey Christy! I just caught up on your blog! I love your layouts. I love paper piecing. I was just thinking the other day that I want to do a paper piecing again soon. Maybe a Christmasey one.

I chuckled about you going to Scrappucino to crop. I was like, hey - why doesn't she crop with us? LOL I know they're closer though.

Take care!