Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The Wednesday update

Nothing new going on. I finished a the final album for a client who had requested 4 albums. Mini albums, but still it was a lot of work. Now, I've got to work on my class for http://ajourneyoffaith.com. I'm teaching a paper bag scripture class and haven't really designed it yet, other than an idea I have. I really need to get working on that so I can get my sponsors lined up. I hope I can get the ideas out of my head and on the paper!

Tonight is a pretty lazy night. I plan on working on another mini album I've got started. I'll probably sell it at the Livery Stables. Very simple, heavy clipboard front (covered) with thinner chipboard insides. All hole punched and held together with ribbon. Very inexpensive to make (so far - its don't deocrated yet!). My plan would be to sell it pretty resonable. We'll see how it goes.

More later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds really neat! Can't wait to see your paperbag album!

Cheryl Wray said...

The Journey of Faith convention sounds great! I have read about it online and would love to come to it sometime! I try and scrapbook about my faith, and think it's VERY important to do so!
Sounds like you have some really fun projects going on!