Wednesday, March 01, 2006

MY WEDNESDAY POST

Today was weigh-in day. (Remember, I didn't go weigh last week)... down -3.2lbs. I was hoping for a little more, like 5 lbs because I could actually wear a pair of pants today and that I couldn't wear a couple of weeks ago. I lost a total of 11.6lbs! YEA me. I'm signing up for another 10 sessions of Weight Watchers next week. If I can lose another 11.6lbs, I'll be extremely happy!

I've been working on a small scrapbook album that has already been paid for. I need a couple sheet of pink & green, so after work I'm going to Clarksville, Memories In Bloom. It will take me about 45 to 50 min to get there from Downtown, but I think it will be worth it. I don't plan on buying much, but we'll see!!! MIB, Scrap It! and Scrappuccino's are my favorite stores ever! I can't wait to see the new stuff at MIB.

I'll be leaving work soon, hopefully! I'll post tomorrow what I buy!

No comments: