Thursday, March 02, 2006

Let me just start by saying.........

I hope my hubby doesn't read this blog!?!?!? I have spent WAY, WAY, WAY too much money on scrapbooking in the past week. I ordered brads and stuff from Paper Wishes, I went to ScrapIt and Hobby Lobby last Thursday, Scrappuccino's on Saturday and Memories In Bloom last night! Let me tell ya, I've got lots of stuff and lots of inspiration!!!! I need about three days off (in addition to the weekend) to work on all the stuff I got rambling around in my brain!

At MIB I bought some cool Scenic Route chipboard letters and the Scenic Route Christmas line (I might be behind on that one, but its really pretty). I also bought some of the new CHATTERBOX paper, which I LOVE. Chatterbox is my favorite line ever!!!!! I know there's a lot more that I bought (considering how much money I spent) but I just can't think right now. I WANTED the Basic Grey Notch tool, all the Creative Imagination paper & embellishments, some of the QK icings and ALL the Chatterbox paper! Maybe soon, after I save up enough money!!!

1 comment:

TracieClaiborne said...

Hey you! Sounds like have some fun stuff. Just wanted to tell you they have the BG notch tool at Hobby Lobby. I saw it there and had a 40% internet coupon in hand but I didn't want it. LOL They have internet coupons every week and sometimes they're a percentage off. Just thought I'd share!