Wednesday, March 15, 2006

{New baby}

One of my very best friends had a baby girl yesterday!!! YEA! I've very excited for her. She and her hubby have been married a couple of years, first child together. I can't wait to see her and the baby. I think I'm gonna look for a 11 x 8 1/2 album for her, solid color and do a baby album for her pictures. I'm sure with her 3 sisters she'll have a ton!


I'm feeling the effects of working full-time and trying to have a "home" business also. Lately I've had no energy for scrapbooking and I need to get some stuff done. I've got a paper bag album started, a couple pair of altered jeans and cards started for the Livery Stables. I have 3 baby books to do and I could stand to work on my own stuff a little too! My plan is to work on things this weekend some take off Monday and work and then I'm taking off Friday, so maybe Thursday night I can get most of my laundry done so I can work most of the next weekend too!

DH and I talked about private schools last night again for DD. The plan has always been to send her to Davidson Academy, but they have annouced that they are planning to move to Hendersonville. So Goodpasture is next on the list, which is a little cheaper. But still expensive. We'll never have another new car again! Sending her to Goodpasture is like having a $450 car payment for the next 8 years!!!! And the bad thing is that its likely that they'll hold her back because she's struggling in Math. Poor kid. She got my Math genes, which are almost non-existent.

Today is the first day of the next 10 week session of WeightWatchers. I'll post later my goal.

No comments: