Thursday, March 30, 2006

Its all about the clothes .........

I love new clothes almost as much as I love new scrapbooking embellishments. Right now I've got some serious "I need some new springy clothes" really bad. I got a Chadwicks magazine in the mail the other day and have marked lots of stuff! Very pretty springy things. I especially love some denim gauchos. We can't wear them to work, so actually buying them makes it hard for me, but they are so darn cute. I need to get them before they are all gone. Last night I was looking at my full closet of clothes thinking how little I actually wear. And how there are several skirts I bought last year that I'll probably get rid of this year because, well, my taste has changed as have the color schemes this year. Southern Gymnastics (where DD takes) is having a yard sale to help raise money for new equipment for the new gym, so I'm thinking about donating all those clothes, plus the huge bag downstairs that I can donate. Can I write that off on my taxes next year? I've also got all of DD's baby toys I can donate. Wow, I probably could have a yardsale myself with all my junk ........ might have to think about that!

I've picked out all the papers for the 6x6 album I'm doing. It should be finished by this weekend. Although it'll be a pretty busy weekend for us. I hope I can get enough work time in to finish it. Then a lady at work wants me to help her make one for grandsons other grandma. I haven't figured out how thats gonna work yet.

I've lost another -2.2 lbs. Of course, thats after having two weeks of gaining (a total of 1.4lbs), but still I lost all of that plus some. Only 10 more lbs to go and I'll be happy. If I lose 20 lbs, that'll make me EXTREMELY happy! Right now the goal is 10 more lbs!

Talk more soon!

No comments: