Friday, March 03, 2006

CARPET

Here's a picture of the tile installed and the color my wall. See the gross carpet peeking in the picture, its gone! Completely outta there!

Can you believe, I've fallen in love with a cheap carpet? Its a Berber, but it's a stocked carpet at Lowe's, which means not all stores have it and only a few have the 32 feet I need. One of my jobs today (other than my real job) is to call the Gallatin and the Dickson Lowe's to see if they have enough before we drive to either one. I can't wait to get this carpet down. After the carpet is installed (on Tuesday), then we can get the couch (which is at the neighbors) After we get it moved, we'll start getting the trim to paint and have someone help Steve install it. I guess while that is happening, I can buy another big screen TV. I wish I had a picture of the carpet sample, I'd post it. Maybe this weekend I can.

No comments: