Thursday, March 09, 2006

I missed the Wednesday post ........ sorry!

I had a meeting all day yesterday. From 8:00 - 3:00 ......... oh my goodness..... what a boring day. I feel like I missed a whole day at work since I wasn't at my desk much.

Weighed yesterday and signed up for another 10 week session with Weight Watchers. The first session (which I was in for 9 weeks) I lost 13 lbs. No too shabby, especially considering I didn't try that hard the last 3 weeks. I do seem to be more aware of my portions and what I'm eating. I do try to get more healthly food. But I've had pizza a couple of times and even fried chicken tenders and french fries. Although I have to say, with the Chuck E Cheese pizza, I had two pieces and that was it and it was plain cheese. With my work pizza, its a personal pan size and I had two pieces, but they had ham and pineapple. I think just being aware of your serving sizes and trying to eat healthly things really help. PLUS, I don't snack anymore, especially after supper at night. I did have one and half scoops of ice cream last night, but it was the Purity 1/2 the fat ice cream. Pretty good stuff!!!

I thought I had lost my cell phone this morning. I got in my car yesterday and I didn't have it. I figured I had left it on my desk at work. But when I got here this morning, it was around. When I logged into email, I had a message from someone who works a floor below me that found it in our parking garage. It must have fallen out of my purse. I'm SO CELL PHONE addicted! I hated not having it. I think I must have needed to use it about 400 times on the way home yesterday! I'm just glad its back!!!!

My darling daugther got caught cheating on a quiz yesterday. Using her calculator under her desk!!! Can you believe it! In 3rd grade!!!! She was honest and when the teacher asked her what she was doing, she said "cheating"!!! And then she told me before I had to sign the sheet with the teachers note on it. I giver her props for being honest enough to tell the truth .... she was grounded from the TV and playing with her Barbie house. Parenting .... ugh!!!

Okay, let me ask this? At what age does your hairstyle need to reflect your age? KWIM? I'm 35, I started growing out my hair about 4 years ago. I went through a faze where I wanted it pretty short, but all of the sudden I wanted long hair. So I've spent 4 years growing out my bangs and length. Its about 2 inches short of being in the middle of my back. And straight. But lately I'm thinking its time for a change. Either curly and long or shorter and straight. I also started thinking, I'm I too old for long, straight hair? I gotta deceide before the 16th, which is my hair appointment day, cut and color!

No comments: