Friday, February 24, 2006

I HAVE PICTURES TO SHARE!














Everyone loves pictures. Here are pictures of a pair of blue jeans I altered for Emilee similar to Heidi Swap's. You know, they were the rage last year :-). I thought they'd be most cute for a kid, so here's my first attempt. I used acrylic paint and mixed fabric medium with it, but really only was pleased with the black. The white paint turned out okay, but the pink wasn't as pink as I wanted. So since then, I've bought some actual fabric paint in white, pink and sparkle. Emilee's dragonflies and butterflies have alittle sparkle on them. Most of the stamps you'll recongize as Making Memories or Li'l Davis. The butterfly and dragonfly are from Micheals

1 comment:

Christy said...

What a great idea!! Love the jeans!

I came across your blog through sj. I am cksun5. Great reading about you-- hope to touch base on SJ.