Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Today is Wednesday ... Fat Meeting (as a friend puts it!)

My friend that does Weight Watchers with me calls it our "fat meeting". I weighed today. I lost 2.8lbs last week!!!! Total down 6.8lbs! I'm stoked. I know thats not a huge amount, but I'm not starving but I'm not totally full - somewhere in between. I think 2 lbs a week is a good amount. Maybe the slower it comes off, the easier it will be to keep it off. A good thing is my pants are fitting a little baggier! YEA! Maybe I can back into those 12's by mid-Feb and MAYBE 10's by the end of the summer.

I miss all the bloggers that are away at CHA this week. Heather White is about the only person around. We've been having a "conversation" about the remodeling work each of us is doing to our basements. I think I'll take a picture tonight and post if tomorrow. I want ya'll to see the wall color I picked out. A little different for me, but it is encouraging me to paint my bedroom (I have the paint, its a dark sage color). And then maybe my livingroom (it would be perfect if I could paint it before the new floors go in, but that asking way too much! I think my living room would be pretty in a warm yellow color. But I know DH would never go for it!

I'm taking off 1/2 day Friday help DH paint. Fun! Fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since you're doing WW i feel it is my duty to alert you to a free website that offers a ton of great eTools (better than WW). Check out this former WW user: Losing Elphie and see what she says about SparkPeople.com.

Good luck!

GrantM

TracieClaiborne said...

You go girl!!! I wish I could get motivated to lose weight. It comes and goes (the motivation, not the weight, LOL!). Go you!!!!