Monday, January 30, 2006

I can't get that groove thing back!!!

I just can't seem to get into scrapbooking lately. I haven't done anything in almost a month. The last time I scrapped, I went to Scrappuccino's and did 3 pages, but none are complete. They lack titles or embelishments of some sorts. I've even got Design Team assignments that I can't get into doing. On thing I think is that I worked like a stinkin dog before the craft fair to get all that stuff made and I got really burned out. Makes sense doesn't it? AND now, we're remodeling one of our basement rooms which is adjacent to my scraparea, so a lot of stuff got moved over to my area. I have several chairs, a ceiling fan, sewing machine, etc in my area...... plus there is no heat down there. And while its not freezing, its cold. My hands get like little ice cubes. It makes it really hard to work with cold numbs. Enough excuses, huh? I just want to get my groove thing back..... maybe I need some shopping!!! :-)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Shop, girl!! Sounds like you need it. I'm waiting on pins and needles for the new Basic Grey lines to be available. They are sweet!!

Happy remodelling!!