Friday, January 20, 2006

I forgot .......

I got my camera back night before last. I probably didn't talk about this much, but I dropped my Minolta DiMage Z3 several months ago and was without a camera. For any major event, I'd borrow my mom's Canon Rebel XT (SWEET camera btw!), but then have to give it back. We even shared on Christmas. But for Christmas, my sweet dad decided to get mine fixed for me. The battery compartment door had broken off. So he took it Wolf Camera and the sales guy told him its a common accident. So, it's been at the fixin' place for at least 8 weeks, but now its back. Of course, I haven't used it (don't have anything to take pictures of - oh yea, the haircut I gave my dog - that would be funny!!!) but I did put batteries in and set the date. Yea for me!!!

1 comment:

TracieClaiborne said...

Oooh I would hate being without a camera! I don't even use mine every day but love knowing it's there. Glad you got it back! Now to get to picture-takin'! LOL!