Friday, January 20, 2006

I weigh less..............

My weigh in sheet has -3.8 lbs!!!! YEA for me. I think thats great for the first week. I hope I don't stall. I haven't started excerising yet and probably won't till it gets a little warmer outside - so I can walk. Although my former boss toned up and lost some weight using pilates. So thats also an option ...... but right now I really don't have a place to do them. I need to wait till our bonus room is finished, maybe a month or so.

Speaking of bonus room. We've got drywall up, one coat of mud and should have most of the finishing done this weekend. Hopefully next weekend we can paint the ceiling and walls!!!

We've picked out carpet too. Cheap carpet, but it'll still be nice. My upstairs flooring is a huge issue. I think we've picked out the hardwoods, but now for the tile!!!

No comments: