Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Merry Christmas

Okay, so I'm a little late wishing you all a Merry Christmas.

I was off work Dec 22 - today (Jan 3). It was wonderful and I did NOTHING! Really. It was my vacation and I spent it exactly how I wanted to. I watched a lot of TV, stayed up late, played with Em, cooked some, ate a lot and scrapbooked a little. I finished up some thank you cards and went to Scrappuccino's on Wednesday last week to crop. I asked my friend Cheryl to come, but she was tied up with family, so it was just me. I got 3 or 4 layouts put together, but not completely finished. Still need the emblishments and title (I hate to do titles). It was fun.

Yesterday we took down our tree and I hurt my shoulder, so I'm whiney today, PLUS I couldn't go to sleep and was still tossing and turning at 1:30 (alarm goes off at 5:00) I wish I had stayed in bed all day .... good day for it.

For Christmas I got:

a vaccum
a HP 8450 Photosmart printer
tennis shoes
jogging suits
a "past, present, future" necklace
houseshoes
some clothes


Pretty good huh? I got a great family!

Post more later ...........

C Ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had off from Dec. 23 until yesterday. I hated having to go back to work. I wish that I had known you were going to crop, because I would have joined you.

Jim surprised me with a laptop for Christmas and an Quickutz Alphabet. He spent way too much money, but I must confess that I am loving the laptop. Teresa B.

TracieClaiborne said...

Hey girl! Tell me how ya like that printer - I'm not 100% sold on my new Canon i960. Don't like Canon paper.

Happy New Year! (a week late!)