Monday, January 16, 2006

Weight Watchers

I started Weight Watchers last Wednesday. I'm doing the points program, which is cool. You can eat just about anything you want, but you have to count the points. The cool thing is Applebees has meals where the points are already counted, which is super!!! Emilee and I went Saturday night and I got the steak and shrimp kabobs, very tastey! I don't feel like I've lost any weight, but I didn't suspect I would the first week. I've been trying really hard to forgo the sweet, which I think are my down fall. I lost quite a bit of weight before our cruise in '03 doing the South Beach thing, but I just don't think I could stick with it ...... limited carbs and limited refined sugar. Really, portion control is the real deal. I still want my cheerios and my baked potatoes, now I just eat a smaller portion and top it off with something more healthly, like fruit! I'll try to keep you post: goal 17 lbs! Wednesday are weigh in days!

No comments: