Thursday, February 09, 2006

{Time for a change}

As you can see, I've changed my blog a little. I like change. Change is good. Its time to reflect on what's worked and what hasn't. I think that the reason I don't mind the remodeling we're doing. We're making something new. Its nice! But I have to admit, it hurts going through it!

I don't have much to say other than ....... I need a new headshot so I can post it here. Maybe this weekend.

AND the best part ........ I REALLY want to scrapbook. Isn't that great! I think I want to shop first and see new stuff, so I'm going to try and hold off shopping as long as possible, I want to see the CHA stuff.

Anyone in the Nashville area know where I can get a 12 x 12 pack of Christina Cole paper? I really want some of them!!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the new look. CC paper doesn't come in 12x12 packs--just 8x8--I know cause I looked everywhere. :) It is available by the sheet in 12x12 tho. For whatever good that does ya.

Happy Thursday!

TracieClaiborne said...

Hey girlie! I don't know where you can get it in 12x12 but if you find it, buy me some too! ha! We thought about ordering it but it's been out so long now. Hmmm...maybe we still should?

Sarah said...

Christy, I was wondering if you were going to be involved in the Williamson Arts and Crafts Fair?

Sarah