Wednesday, February 08, 2006

{Wednesday}

So, its Wednesday again. Time to update the ol' weight loss story. Down another 1.4lbs. Total lost 8.2 lbs!!! Yea! I THINK I might hit goal! We've got 4 more weeks and I need at least 2 lbs per week for the next four. Thats gonna be hard though cause we're going to eat at Kobe's Steak House Friday night for my b-day and then Sunday with my parents to Applebee's (I can get a WW meal there) where I can get their to die for Apple Cheesecake Chimchinga thingy. Its too die for!!! I told her no b-day cake this year. Its a serious problem for me. I can eat b-day cake till I make myself sick.... honestly!

Monday night I had someone help me with my income tax, cause I had to add the business stuff in there. I've never filled out a schedule c before. But it was pretty easy. We're getting back enough to pay our property tax and use some for the house (either a new couch or recovering my grandmother solid wood couch!) I can't wait to get a new couch and chair. I'm seriously hating the ones I have now!

We've got the downstairs room painted. Lyndhurst Timber is the color. Very masculine. I'll try and post a color if I can find the paint sample. We now have to pick out tile and carpet. Then comes the trim. After that a big screen TV! I vote to move the one upstairs, down, but DH says we need a new one? Whatever!!!

Gotta run to the eye doctor! Post more later!

1 comment:

TracieClaiborne said...

Yum. Kobe is my favorite. I cracked up over your birthday cake comment because my Mother is the same way!!! She even makes herself birthday cakes sometimes in the middle of the year just so she can eat all she wants. ha!