Thursday, February 16, 2006

{I gained!!!}

Not that I'm surprised. I've gotten really lazy on counting and recording the points or just not caring. It doesn't help that we went to a b-day party Saturday night and I had one small piece of b-day cake and another somewhat small piece of coconut cake (homemade with fruit in it - yummy!). Then Sunday we had the Cheesecake thingy at Applebee's. Emilee and I split it, but still it was HEAVEN!!! So, I gain +.2 ! Yup, thats all. Only 2 ounces!!!! I was stoked that I could eat like that and somewhat maintain. Now if I was excersing, those ounces probably would not have crept back on. Next week's weigh in won't be any better. Its a hard week when its your b-day. Around here we celebrate with b-day lunches for 2 or 3 weeks!!! I went out to eat lunch yesterday and today. Yesterday was cracker barrel and I was really good, except the cornbread muffin and then today, not too bad, except the friend cornbread I had at Tex's! Last night I cooked spaghetti, which was not bad, I use venison and wheat noodles, but I have to cook cresent rolls for DH and I couldn't resist one slathered in honey butter!!!! Oh well, you have to enjoy life sometimes! Back on it tomorrow :-)

Thanks girls for the tips about the Christine Cole paper. I thought I had seen it in 12 x 12, but honestly never in the packs. I just assumed.

Anyone have carpet installed lately? Or better yet, know a carpet guy/person? We're putting down carpet in the bonus room and were trying not to spend over $1000 on it. I know that really cheap for a 16 x 24 room, but I want to cut corners wherever I can. We have a quote for Mohawk carpet and padding for $1369 is that bad? That includes everything, removing old, moving furniture, installation. And we got a quote for hardwood that was about $3000 over what we've budgeted for that. We thought it would cost us around $5000. I guess I'm a major cheapsake, I hate to spend money on the house, I don't know why, but I do!!

Anyway, just a little venting.

See ya!

1 comment:

Sonia said...

I take it you're doing weight watchers? I weigh in on Mondays and I"m dreading it. Darn that applebees...(it got me too, lol).