Tuesday, January 13, 2009

GROUNDED .........

Okay, grounded could mean a few things. But those who know me know it doesn't mean anything too deep. In our house grounded means ....... everything you love gets taken away. SO, Em is grounded from her phone, iPod, computer (only 10 min at a time when I approve), and has to do homework at the kitchen table instead of her desk in her room. Why do you ask!?!?!? A 69 on her report card in Math. Okay, when I was in school, a 69 was a F. Now its' a D+. One point from a C-. I'm not sure exactly what happended. Her progress report was okay, nothing I remember being terrible, other than science, but she maintained that at a C+. I think a lot of it is non-organization. Really, she is so unorganized. I try to tell her all the time to put her stuff in the right folders, but she doesn't. I'm hoping this is a leason learned. I let her continue cheerleading because it's over at the end of the month. He it had been entirely up to Dad, she's be grounded from that also.

Hmmm, the wonderful world of parenting........

1 comment:

Heather D. White said...

Hey Christy! So sorry to post this on your blog, but when I responded to your e-mail, it came back to me. Here is my response to your e-mail:

Hey Christy! GoChi has so great, that I know your parents AND your husband would see some of these same (and likely other) benefits! I, like your husband, keep crazy hours and often only get about 4 hours of sleep a night. Although I know that I need to wisen up and get more sleep to be healthy, GoChi has helped give me the energy that I need and still feel refreshed by making those 4 hours QUALITY hours of sleep and helping me feel energized through the day! You are a good daughter and wife to be concerned about those around you. If you want to drop an email to Steve Mahady at Scmahady@aol.com, he can answer any questions you may have and get you set up with GoChi right away. He is great to work with and will be more than happy to help you so that you your loved ones (and you, if you decide to try it out yourself as well!!) can start feeling the benefits right away. Keep me posted!!