Monday, February 02, 2009

5th & 6th Grade Cheerleading - 2nd place

Em's little team won 2nd place this weekend at their cheerleading competition. They did good, not great and not bad, but very good. They had one little girl out with the flu, so that threw a kink in their planning, but they worked it out okay.

Here's the only I picture I have right now:


Isn't she cute? Love that big, huge bow. And all that make-up... wow. I think Dad was a little suprised at it, but he made a comment to a friend that when they were on the mat under the lights, you could hardly see it. Her hair was really cute! She's really excited to go out for the middle school team this spring. She can't wait to do competitions all the time. I'm not so excited .. it's expensive!!!

I shot my bow this weekend, quite a bit and didn't loose any arrows!!! I shot at 15 yrds, 20/25 yrds and 30 yrds. Then we went up on the deck and I shot from there to simulate shooting out of a tree stand. I'm did pretty good. Only a couple missed shots. My arm was little sore last night, but it's okay today.

I'm making Em's valentine day cards for her class. I'll post pictures when I get them finished. Only 8 more to go.... well, maybe a few extra for some friends, but classmates are my first priority.

More later ....... happy Monday!

No comments: