Monday, February 09, 2009

Nope! no Zach or frozen food in the freezer

So, I didn't cook this weekend and our buddy, Zach, didn't come over. BUT I did get the house cleaned and went to Walmart for food. I figured, we aren't as busy right now as we were, so cooking at night really isn't that big of a deal.... tonight we're having chicken-pot-pie, since I started thawing it Saturday. I hope it's good reheated!

More eye problems .... the doctor wants me to wear my glasses for a whole week! Can you hear the pout!!!! I hate my glasses, but he needs my eyeball the correct shape in order to get my contact fitting correctly ... ugh!!!

UFC - I got my hubby tickets to see UFC fight night when it comes to Nashville in April. It's part of his birthday gifts ... just a little early. I have a feeling, everything he gets for the next 4 months will be birthday related (at least that's how I'm rationalizing it!!)

Gotta jet.....

No comments: