Friday, February 13, 2009

GRADES - they are okay

If you remember from previous posts, DD received a D in math, so she's grounded. Well, we got progress reports yesterday and she stilllllll has a D in math. The exact same grade as the report card. BUT, her next lowest grade is a 77 or 78 in Science and then the rest are A's and B's. Good girl!!! She starts tutoring at the school next Wednesday, so I'm hoping we can get that math grade up to a strong C ...... I'll be happy with that. We have about 3 weeks to do it in. Keep your fingers crossed!

41 more days till turkey season in TN ..... YEA!

1 comment:

*Heather said...

Hey there! Couldn't find just your email so I'm putting this here. Saw your comment on the bedding and wanted to say we could sell one to you if you want it. If you are interested just email me. I don't remember where I got them...it was a online kids bedding site but I looked at SO many trying to find just the right one! Anyways, no pressure but just thought I would let you know. :)