Monday, February 16, 2009

New Blog look and hunting

So, the first thing you notice is a new blog look. Isn't it cute!?!?! The ladies at Cutest Blog Around the Block can really come up with some mega-cute designs. I love this! So springy!!!

This coming weekend is the NWTF in Nashville - thats the National Wildlife Turkey Federation for those who don't know. The convention is a huge deal. Has 4 acres of booths/vendors for your turkey enjoyment. Not to mention the possbility of meeting your hunting hero's. We didn't go last year since it was in Atlanta. So we're excited to be attending this year.

I shot my bow this weekend in two new ways .... 1) from a blind and boy is that hard! It takes mega upper body strength to pull the bow back when you're sitting. After about 6 shots I was done! 2) From a tree stand. DH put up a stand in the back yard/woods and I shot some out of that. It's a little different too and a little scary too! I'm sure it'll get better!

I had a nice birthday weekend. Very quite and low key. Nothing major going on.

I do have some pictures to post, just got to get them loaded. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments: