Thursday, November 10, 2005

Phew ...... things are coming together (almost)

We'll the craft fair is right around the corner and I've got a list of things to get for the table and most are checked off. Right now our big concern (me and mom's) is our table covering. Being this is my first fair and really it's a test to see how it goes, we don't want to spend a lot of money. So, we're thinking sheets? I know, I know that sounds funny, but when is the last time you've gone to a craft fair and actually remembered what coverings were on the table? So, trying to be a thrifty as possible, we're thinking two flat sheets in a dark color (navy, black, hunter green, burgundy) and then drape them on the table puddling on each side. On list there is also, mini easels; business cards; receipt book; bags; price sheet (for me); candy (in Emilee's can) and a Christmas tree for decoration! Most of that is checked off. Everything else I'm getting Friday night (easels and receipt book).

I've got my price list done, now I just have to cut out tags (QK template) and attach it to the books and other products. Most albums will sell for between $22.00 - $28.00. And the paint cans will be $22.00. I sure hope they sell!!!! I really don't want to take anything home!!!!

Pray that its a success. I liked getting ready for it .......... just need to get tablecloths.

No comments: