Monday, November 07, 2005

The craft fair is right around the corner

Our employee craft fair is Nov 15. I think the paper bag albums are going to be a huge success. I've shown them to a couple of people and they are making plans to get there early to get what they want. I've also taken 7 orders!!! And 2 or 3 orders pending. As soon as the fair is over, I need to get started on those orders since they are all Christmas presents.

I've gotten the paper page album making down to a science now. It takes me about 4 hours to make one 12 page book. Thats a huge improvement from the 8 hours for one it was taking me.

For the fair I've also got 2 paint cans, a receipe box, 3 accordian albums, 2 8x8 books and 3 clipboards for sale. I'm getting ready to start on another paint can (birthday) and hopefully get another clipboard done (but I'm not pushing it!). I'd also like to get 2 more baby (unisex) paper bag albums done. Those should go pretty fast. I've got the paper cut and I won't use too many words. These are more for brag books.

Tracie & Sarah, I think I fixed my comments, didn't know it was password protected .... sorry!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl,
I missed being at the crop Friday night. Post a picture of your paper bag albums. I would love to see them. Teresa B

TracieClaiborne said...

Yay I can comment!!! Good luck at the fair!