Friday, November 11, 2005

Let's vote!

Okay, I heard on the way to work the other day that Matthew McConaughey was on top of the list for People's Magazines' Sexiest Man Alive. AND boy did it make me happy. I LOVE Matthew Mc! I think God made him just so I'd be happy ..... seriously.... I love looking at him. I think if I ever saw him in person, I'd faint or die right there. I'm not normally star struck, I'm the type that usually leave famous people alone at resturants or what not, but I don't think I would be able to help myself if I saw him! He is just too good for words! Let's all go vote for him at People's site: http://people.aol.com/people/packages/0,19939,1113899,00.html.

Go Matthew!!!!

2 comments:

TracieClaiborne said...

Hilarious! I am that way with Jim Caviezel. (The guy who played Jesus in the Passion.) I would faint if he came to my door. He's so yummy. Now Matthew, he's definitely HOT!!!! He exudes sexiness. Quite delicious. ha!!

Sarah said...

Gosh! For the first time ever...I am in total agreement with People! That man should be illegal.