Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Halloween .............



Emilee was Belle from Beauty & the Beast. It was a dress, crown and shoes we bought in Disney in May. She wanted it to wear for her Cinderella breakfast at the castle, but we made her promise to wear it for Halloween too. She agreed. She looked so beautiful. We curled her hair and I pulled it put to make some of it stand up above the crown like Belle and then we did her lips, cheeks and eyes a little. She even wore my grandmothers white gloves. She looked so cute!!!! I'll post pictures when I get some downloaded.

We hit a few houses and then off the church carnival, which was PACKED. We go to one of the largest churches in Joelton and they went all out! Her little paint bucket was filled to the bream by the time we got finished with the four row of trunks. She (I) got tons of compliments on her Belle can. She had a really good time!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I can finally tell you how positively adorable I think this can is!! Seriously cute!