Friday, December 26, 2008

It's over .... so sad!!!

I love Christmas. I don't really love getting ready for it. But I love to watch people open their presents. Especially when they haven't really asked for anything (like Steve) and I get them something really cool. Case in point.... I got Steve a hemp/leather wooden cross necklace. He's wanted one for a couple of months, but I think he gave up find one like he really wanted. And although this one isn't exactly what he is looking for, I think he loves it. And he looks pretty sexy in it!!

So, here a few pictures of "Santa" gifts for Emilee.

I know she looked at it and thought, hey that's not much, but ..... she also got a new bed and desk for her room. So she really racked up (as usual)! She got the Wii, DVD player (for her room), iPod Touch, North Face Jacket, make-up, clothes, and lamp & chair for room

I got my bow .... although I got it mid-November. But Steve brought it up Christmas morning ...
I also got a new North Face jacket in a pretty winter white. Yea, I sooooo needed a "casual" type of coat to wear with jeans. All I have is a dress coat and a leather jacket.

Here are a few moore Christmas pictures.



This is Emilee at Nana's with her iPod Touch
And here's our tree for this year.

No comments: