Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Beautiful paper crafts and more

I have to admit, today I've been trying to catch up on some blogs that I didn't read (don't have bookmarked at home.) I can slip in and read one blog before anyone even knows at work, except when my boss sneaks up on me deep in the middle of Melody Ross's blog .. oops! Anyhoo, stumbled across Tim Holtz's blog, which I don't read everyday, but occasionally. I'm not a stamper. Never claimed to be. I think it intimidates, plus it requires a lot of stuff and I already have a lot of stuff wrapped up in scrapbooking, don't need anymore. Back to Tim. He has this really pretty tag on his blog I'd love to recreate, can I? Probably not! #1 I don't have the stuff ... #2 Don't have the time.... #3 Wouldn't know what to do with it if I did make it! Here it is .... 12 Tags of Christmas

If you are smarter than me and we all know you are ... you can do this. He gives you step by step instructions.

Blog ya more later.... gotta run work a little!

No comments: