Monday, December 01, 2008

All I want for Christmas

I have to admit, I want EVERYTHING!!!!! But I know, I won't get it all ......

I've already gotten my Christmas gift from DH..... a completely outfitted bow. So, he's finished with me, cause he's got about $500 wrapped up in it!

But I still want:

  • Gift Certificate to Bass Pro (to get stuff to hunt with, especially safety harness which is about $150.00)
  • Clothes
  • Antique library cabinet (dad is getting this for me!)
  • New dishes (already picked them out)
  • New Silverware (mom & dad already got this)
  • iTunes card
  • New towels
  • Knives for kitchen

I'm sure there is more stuff, but that's about the jest of it. As you can see I'm already getting some of it. The library cabinet my parents are getting a steal on. The place where I got Em's bed has it and the lady said I could have it for like $150.00. But now I'm "selling" her Em's headboard and footboard and she's giving me the cabinet for $100. So worth it with all the storage I can get from it .... stamping storage! And the top of it will make a perfect stamping spot! I can't wait to get it and at least get it cleaned up.

Christmas shopping is almost done for me. After getting Em's clothes this coming Friday (taking a day off to shop with Nana) I'll be finished with her (other than stocking stuffers) and I'm almost finished with Steve - just a few more things for him. Then my parents are all I'll have left.

We put up our tree last night. I need to take a pictures and post it. It really needs more ornaments on it, but I really want all clear or white ornaments and just need a few more boxes of glass balls to finish it off.

Gotta go get Em at cheer practice. More later!

No comments: