Thursday, November 20, 2008

Nothing exciting happening in my world.....

Em and I cleaned her room alittle Saturday getting ready for the day bed. Right now she's sleeping on a mattress in her floor. She's pretty excited about the bed and painting her room. I think we've decided on a turquoise/aqua color with this duvet:

It's from dELiAs.com. Pretty cool girly stuff.

I'm excited because it has a lot of colors to work with ....... alittle black, white, yellow, orange, pink.... I think it's going to be a great room!!!! What I'd really love to do is replace the flooring in her room after we paint and before it's considered finished, not sure if that will happen or not! Not enough money in the old budget to do it all at once.


My bow is in and I've bought a release. I've been practicing pulling it back, which has resulted in a sore arm and hand. It'll get better though!

More later .............

No comments: