Monday, November 17, 2008

New bedroom & haircut

Disclaimer: no pictures yet!

Em has wanted a daybed for a couple of months now. Just to give her more floor space in her room. See, we have a small house. Back when it was built, probably average, but now it's just small. The bedrooms are the worse. Em spends a lot of time in her room goofing off and watching TV. So, I've been kinda looking for a black-iron daybed. I told my friend Sharon B what I was looking for because she works weekends at an antique store. Well, Thursday I told her and she called me that night telling me they had just gotten one in. WHAT luck!. So, Em and I went out there to see it. PERFECT! It even comes with a trundle. And on top of that, Sharon has a white desk that will work in her room too!!!! So, we came home Saturday, cleaned up the room some, took the old bed down and for now she's just sleeping on a mattress on her floor. She already likes it cause she says she had more room.

AND while we were in Mt Juliet, we had a wild hair to get Em a hair cut. She wanted it cut mid-neck. SO, off came about 5 inches of her hair. She likes it, but not as much as I think she thought she would. I think it looks cute. And it was so easy and quick to style. The only problem is pulling it up for cheerleading. Oh well, as long as she likes it.

Oh yea, she has a boyfriend too. And she is very excited. This little boy (Jeb) really seems to like her and he is very nice to her. Which I try to stress that it better to have someone that is nice to you and treats you good than someone who is great looking. Anyways, the fun is only beginning .....

No comments: