Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What to get a kid who has everything?

So, I'm not sure what Santa will bring Emilee this year..... of course Em wants everything expensive. A Wii, an iPod touch, Vera Bradley stuff, American Girl stuff... the list goes on and on. But as I've told her year after year, mom and dad have to pay Santa for the toys, so be thoughtful with the list.

She's asked several times about Santa being real. My answer, which I believe, is that as long as you believe you will receive! So, that's my answer and I'm sticking to it.

Back to the question at hand. WHAT DO I TELL SANTA TO GET HER? And what do I get her? DH says no to the Wii, cause he thinks she won't use play with it after a couple of months. I think she'll play with it more in the winter than summer. When it's warm enough, she wants to be outside... which reminds me of getting her a new Razor scooter. She really needs a new one. That will be good. Mom & Dad might get that one! Score one for me!!!

What else? Leave suggestions. She's 11 years old.

No comments: