Friday, April 04, 2008

Pictures of my hubby

Okay, so my husband went on his first "dream" hunt this past November. He paid for the whole thing himself, saving all his extra overtime money and cutting back on a few things to have some extra money. At the same time he was planning this trip, we were remodeling the kitchen and he was a bit stressed about both the trip and finishing up the kitchen so Em and I would have a complete kitchen to live in while he was gone (not sure why that was so important to him, but I'm glad it was!) Anyways, he killed a HUGE deer in IL. He was so excited the morning he called me to tell me. I KNEW the minute the phone rang it was him and that he had killed something because the whole week he was gone he hadn't called before we left for work, just at night. Here are the pictures


It was an 11 pt buck, don't know how much he weighed, but it was a BIG deer! A lot bigger than these pictures look. Isn't he a cute hunter? LOVE HIM!!!

By the way, I'm hunting with him this weekend ... turkey! Wish me luck!!!

No comments: